Jeremy Slater, M.D., has worked in the field of epilepsy for more than 27 years and currently serves as the Chief Medical Officer for The Alliance Family of Companies. He served as the director of the Texas Comprehensive Epilepsy Program from 2004 through 2017, growing the center from a single neurologist and neurosurgeon to one of the largest epilepsy surgery programs in the country. Dr. Slater earned his medical degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, in Pittsburgh, Pa. He completed his residency in neurology followed by a fellowship in epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology at the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami, Fla.
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Electroencephalography
- What Neurologists Need To Know About Risk For Sudden Cardiac Death In Patients With Chronic Epilepsy
- Solutions to Maintain Access to Epilepsy Patient Care
- Supporting Children and Adolescents with Epilepsy During COVID-19
- Embracing the Future of Telehealth for Adult & Children Epilepsy Patients